Friday, June 21, 2013

They take advantage of you in the workplace?

So for my next post, I will need your help. I want to first say R-E-S-P-E-C-T to the people in Brazil and Turkey for going against the oppression of their government. Makes me proud to be a human being. On the other hand Greece... let's not even go there.
 
So what I want is for you to post in comments on in my Facebook page or message me your stories of you being take advantage in the workplace. Like unpaid extra hours, being forced to do stuff you aren't supposed to and so on. I will post them unanimously and I will only include position (law, waiting and so on) and country. So if you are up for it please let me know.
 
This is something that needs to get out there so people don't think all is fair and fun when you finally find a job in today's economy.
 
So my next post will be for all of you as a tribute for being fans for so long even when I was absent. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment