Saturday, February 25, 2012

Iphone Siri is funny!

Have you met Siri? Siri on iPhone 4S lets you use your voice to send messages, schedule meetings, place phone calls, and more. Ask Siri to do things just by talking the way you talk. Siri understands what you say, knows what you mean, and even talks back. Siri is so easy to use and does so much, you’ll keep finding more and more ways to use it.

Sometimes it understands way too much or a machine... Let's stay on the iphone topic a bit more! Let's see some screenshots and you will understand what I mean! I do have to mention I have no idea if these are true or not but still they are no less funny!

If you think this is funny...
You got "Let's just be friends" from a machine... Congratulations!
On another note... Maybe Siri is delusional? Although I know many women that would probably get jealous... and some men would probably enjoy this way too much...
 Some people have way too much free time in their hands...
Still don't believe me? By the way a color with more dimensions? Matrix code? Speaking of which:
Funny part is that the question is being asked by a girl... And Siri you disappoint me...
Honestly I wanna see what app Siri will open for that...
I don't know i I should be aroused by the last answer or just ignore it and keep laughing...
 Aaaw... Ain't it cute? Blah Blah Blah!
See? A true friend! Some people won't know such kindness from humans I suspect...
OK, I think this is a bit too much, as far as friends should go... 

 Till next time... enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment