Saturday, February 18, 2012

Funny iphone messages (part 1)

I always say that when you do something stupid, at least don't leave evidence behind. Meaning if you are a bit not sure about your intelligence, stay away from cameras, mobile phones etc... Anything you do or say can and will be used against you... I am sure some of you after a party you can't sleep just because you don't remember what you did last night and there were cameras flashing all over the place... So you don't want to be tagged in some facebook photo trying to kiss a 60 year old woman...

Have no fear. Apple made it possible to take screenshots of your phone! This combined with the HIGHLY (ehem...) sophisticated auto correct... equals lots of win (and fail for those involved). But I know most of you will say that I blame technology for our mistakes. And you are of course right. I will also post some messages that even blaming the auto correct function won't save them face... So here goes!
I really hope this wasn't intended as a phone interview because you just fucked up... On another note you might make some money from suing Apple... Who knows!
Well one way or another... you need to get your protein right?
No idea if I should laugh or be disgusted..?
I 'd probably perform Harakiri after this...
Whoever send this, I only have one word for you... Respect!
Hey bro... every day it's vagina day... for more reasons than one... But you can't get a vacation all the time!
Don't you just hate it when you have a bad case of the manboobs especially on Monday?
You started it! Although I don't get why fucking her brother is worse than fucking the other girls boyfriend... I don't get women... Hell they don't get themselves most of the time...
Iphone is retarded...
Imagine the phone finds more likely to use the words crack pipe instead of Creme pie...
And they call me cocky...

More tomorrow!

1 comment: