Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Aunt doesn't like hugs I guess

Since it's near Christmas I thought I d warn you to avoid hugging people before you are sure they are not psychos. This poor excuse for a human being for example:
(I don't include the page since I don't want to promote someone over someone. It doesn't matter because it's a news story not an opinion)



I do find it funny that it took 4 years for the case to be resolved. Also let's say you win. What's the point? Alienating your sorry ass from the family for I don't know how many dollars? I guess it worked out ok since now you are also alienated, with your reputation gone and with legal fees on your dumb face. Most of the times Karma doesn't win but when it does... It's fucking sweet. 

I kinda feel sorry for the jury that had to go through the whole thing... I bet when they heard the case they were like "Ehm, innocent, can we go grab something to eat now and make fun of her?" Or imagine the Judge's face reading the case... "Hahahaha, man someone must be pranking me. Jack did you send that fake case? It's Hilarious! What? You didn't? It's real??? WTF?"

So if I don't write another post, have a great Christmas day and be aware of those vicious huggers. They are apparently dangerous if you are retarded. Till then:

PS. This is an old news story. It probably happened some month ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment