Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Stupid Interview Questions

Just a small update before the Santa post taken from the oatmeal page!

He probably means Panda bears. Which by the way don't have sex because they are shy. Would you have sex when someone is there watching you? Actually... never mind.

It's funny because it's true... Or it's true because it's funny... OK, I got confused!

 "My weakness is that I am too perfect". You don't believe me? More or less this is the most common answer that people on those books tell you to respond. "Perfectionist".

 There is no need for that anymore. Most HR Managers friend you under an alias on Facebook and check your profile thoroughly.

After the interview finished I send them a thank you bomb! Silence! I kill you!

2 comments:

  1. Doing a good job around here is like wearing dark trousers and wetting yourself, it gives you a warm feeling all over, but no one seems to notice.

    ReplyDelete