Monday, April 16, 2012

Angelina's right leg...

Speaking of twitter in my last post someone mentioned the huge publicity that Angelina Jolie got when she wore that dress with her leg out in the 2012 Oscar nominations... They even made a twitter account named after it and it got millions of followers... Now what a right leg has to tweet, is beyond me and even beyond me is why people follow it? Maybe it's because it's so close to her vagina I 'd assume, but since yesterday (I think) she got engaged, this is a good opportunity to see some of the thousand memes that were created by it. (and mock the people for giving it more than just a look). So here is the original:

She can probably use her leg instead of an I.D. if needed... Which would prove interesting in case a policeman stops her in the middle of the street. Also looking at her pic kinda makes you stop wondering why all the women in facebook upload more pictures of themselves with almost nothing... "I will create a meme of my right under-boob! you will see!"... Aaah that's how dreams are born... Thank you Angelina for making girl's realize their purpose in life!

Also next time you go to a foreign country... try bringing a T-Shirt back... I mean come on... bringing kids in every of your trips? If you end up with 100 kids it's like they are in a foster home. Imagine 2 kids living under the same roof and it's hell for them... Let alone when they have 100 sibling... What are you trying to do repopulate Hollywood with diversity? Racism is long gone over there. We have a black (and skillful if I may add) President now! Remember how everyone said before him if we are ready for a black President? Hell we already had a dumb one. Obama was an upgrade even for the smart presidents.

Anyway as usual I tread away from subject. Here are the pictures featuring Angelina's leg. No animals, kids, humans, aliens etc were hurt in the making of these pictures... (for you sensitive ones...).

The force is strong with this leg...
Looking out of the window would be either too freaky or too funny...
She kinda needed a renovation... I mean as seriously as we take freedom these days...
I bet Da Vinci would be very proud...
A small step for Angelina, a big leap... wait what?
Brilliant...
The dark side has many legs...
Well deserved if you ask me..
This is more sexy than Angelina...
 So you think you know who Darth Vader is...?

As a final note imagine how mainstream and boring the Oscars have become, along with the same celebrities every year that the people find more interesting a part of them which is in this case a leg than the whole show. If you ask who won the Oskars in 2012 thy will probably only remember this leg meme. Good job Hollywood.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment