Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Birth Control and politics

I try so hard not to mock religion and politicians basically because they do a great job doing this to themselves but this video enraged me: 

The Six Dumbest Things GOP Politicians Have Said About Birth Control Recently:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DrO1cC1FgLg


Sadly since I can't search it on blogger (whoever code it, you are genius...) to embed it, because you need the link, you have to click on it. I don't know if it's ignorance, religious dogma or stupidity but these people are scaring me. And what scares me more is that they might one day be the Government. 


Due to the nature of the post I don't want to enter into a debate and have to explain the obvious, watch the video and laugh... or cry.


And since I want you to be happy these will make you smile:








Finally all the people that advocate that birth control is wrong it kinda makes sense. If you know you wouldn't be alive if your parents knew they'd make a stupid son or daughter but they had you anyway then of course you want other dumb people to have 100 stupid kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment