Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"I see dumb people..."

Have no fear Silver is here... I bring you news... It seems that more and more people see how dumb most of the population is and they make even videos about it. I just saw a video which was a combo of 6th sense and Blair Witch Project! It actually made me laugh because I can feel him. As he says dumb people are like an epidemic nowadays. They are all around us... They might even be next to you as you read this! Stop looking at the people around you now... They 'll know you know...


I think he must have seen this video and he got so scared with humankind:


Funny thing is that this video was uploaded at Valentine's day... Most people go on dates on that day... Imagine how pissed off he must have been that he/she took the time to upload that video... Whoever you are... Thank you! I laughed a lot with it and I kinda got embarrassed for being a human... but hey you can't have everything...

Watching all these kinda answers the question "Why aliens haven't contacted us yet...". I mean can you imagine an alien watching youtube and seeing these videos? While he was in orbit in his shiny spacecraft he 'd be like "Fuck that" and warp his alien ass in a galaxy far far away. "Let's come back in another 100 years..."

We are a dumb species folks. Just because we have Guinness Records and history and heroic stories... That doesn't say much. I don't see anyone keeping a record of dumb things people do. Can you imagine keeping records of those? You 'd fill up a wikipedia in no time -Dumb-o-pedia-. It's all Public Relations so yeah... Humans rock! We have this, ehm how we call it...? Oh yes! Logic... Ehm wait, not all of us... Ok, common sense! Not that too... What was it then? The thing that makes us better than animals? Hmm...


On the other hand they do offer us some laughs so I 'll let 'em be for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment