Monday, November 21, 2011

Dumb Criminals (Part 2)

In the previous post I honestly thought that some were PR stunts or fakes, but when I did some more research I found out that crimes like those happen every day. What boggles my mind is that the criminals probably have no TV. I mean come on... We all thought once at least how to make it big. Do some crime and hit the jack pot... And then you opened the TV and NCIS and CSI comes up and you are like... "Fuck that". These dudes are thorough!

Some tried to rob places with no mask on. I mean come on! Haven't you been updated that most places have cameras on? And I don't mean just banks and grocery shops. The streets are filled with them. They only have to follow how you got there from your house to find you... if you are stupid enough to rob a place near your home.

Take this man for example:
Right... The officer injected some humor and the suspect had an urge to take the injection in his ass... How dumb can you be? Probably as dumb as this guy:

Florida

Wearing a ski mask and carrying a gun, a thief burst into the bank one day. Aiming his gun at the guard, the thief yelled, FREEZE, MOTHER-STICKERS, THIS IS A FUCK-UP!"
For a moment, everyone was silent. Then the snickers started. The guard completely lost it and doubled over laughing. It probably saved his life, because he'd been about to draw his gun. He couldn't have drawn and fired before the thief got him. The thief ran away and is still at large.
In memory of the event, the bank has put this engraved plaque on the wall ...."Freeze, Mother-Stickers, this is a fuck-up!"

I won't even comment on this... But take a look at the next one:

Louisiana

A man walked into a Circle-K, put a $20 bill on the counter and asked for change. When the clerk opened the cash drawer, the man pulled a gun and asked for all the cash in the register, which the clerk promptly provided. The man took the cash from the clerk and fled, leaving the $20 bill on the counter. The total amount of cash he got from the drawer? Fifteen dollars. If someone points a gun at you and gives you money, was a crime committed?

I suddenly want to be robbed...
As for her... She didn't do anything. I just noticed that when I put images of beautiful women (OK, OK, and boobs...) I get more views so there you have it... So after this break:

So the dude left his house. Went to rob another house and he thought "hey while I am here why not take a shower?". That explains in every police movie that there is semen almost everywhere the cops look. I hope the dude didn't play with his "gun" while in there...

This next guy is so dumb he 'll probably end up in jail because of it...
And ok going to jail because you tried to steal money... But going to jail because you tried to steal... actually watch the next video...
A family pack of steaks? Come on... Where would you hide it in your... oh wait...

I was a bit skeptical about posting the next video because something tells me they will rise the retirement age but... oh well...
My advice... "Don't do robberies if you can't overtake a senior citizen... with balls of steel..."

To my surprise(?) I found a lot of these videos and pictures out there. Just do a search and you 'll find them. I hope you enjoyed this post! Now you will excuse me but I 'll return to who I was doing before I started writing this... Oops did I say who?


No comments:

Post a Comment