Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Famous last (dumb?) words

I always liked these and I found some on the interwebs. 

Thank the universe Bush isn't the President any more... I can so picture him saying that...

Do I really have to say anything here? I still try to figure out how he got up there!

BOOM HEADSHOT?

No Pandas were harmed in the making of this picture...!

"RUN MOFO RUN!!!"

Chris Rock: "Have you seen in circus men that put their heads inside a tiger's mouth? And when the tiger bites him everyone screams: The Tiger went crazy!! Actually the Tiger went Tiger..."


Hint: Favorite movie of many women...

And some more:

"Niiice doggy!"
"Don't worry the gun isn't loaded"
"Hospital? I am ok I tell you!"
"Pull the pin and count to what?"
"It's bullet proof! Here, shoot me!"
"Cut the red wire! It's always the red!"
"Aaaw so cute... I wonder where its mom is..."
"huh... this tastes weird..."
"Haunted house? I got to investigate!"
"I told you there are no monsters/ghost!"
"Do you hear that too?"
"Lets split up!"
"What mines?"
"God will protect us!" (I just had to..."
"Of course it is safe"
"Don't worry they don't bite"
"I 've done this before!"
"I think they lost us!"
"Is it dead?"

Making fun of Chuck Norris I hope I wi...

No comments:

Post a Comment