Saturday, January 28, 2012

Newspaper Headlines

Anytime I am about to make a new post Murphy's Laws come into play and I miss the deadline... Now I am sick in bed but that won't stop me from showing you something really funny. Being in PR I try hard to make my stories appear on newspapers or magazines. Can someone explain how these got published:
 Can I have his number please? I want to recommend him to my enemies... 

I thought his main problem was that others were playing with his balls...

More or less what Greece does... Getting a loan to pay another loan to pay another loan to pay another loan to pay another loan...

 Let me know when you find something...

My advice: When you camouflage something make sure that your allies can find it after you are done...


...You don't say...

Caskets at a mausoleum?? This is madness!

Next time you are a pain to someone else, remember that you risk your life...

 Dr. Obvious reporting for duty...

No rainbows and little ponies? 


./facepalm


Wow he and his ehm... dog, look a lot alike! I think?


Now that's just rude...


Taken from: http://www.oddee.com/item_96156.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment