Sunday, January 22, 2012

Signs for dumb people (part 1)

It's Saturday so I will make a post mostly with pictures to make it easier to go through! I found some signs that are clearly or dumber people than my previous post concerning safety signs! So here goes:

I can paraphrase to: Old Dumbass, Young Dumbass, Several Stupid Dumbasses. Makes more sense now right?

No comments...

 Really? Now I have to teach my dog to read too... Man come on...

And if someone actually gets burned I also have a sign for them: "Warning This person is extremely stupid".

Thanks bro, I was wondering if I should stab every stupid person I see...

 I assume it originally said:"My Boss told me to change, so I did". I like the addition though!

Lol... I hope this is a joke! If you can't see the small letters it reads: "If we're not careful, who will fund our social security?"

I can only imagine what has happened before so they had to put that sign on...

So if you want your child to follow a career in the Circus you just found the way to do it... This blog works or you my readers... I have a solution to all your problems... And a problem for your every solution but that's another topic..


Honestly I think they have a sign for everything imaginable...

And in case you wonder where your ex-wife is working...

1 comment:

  1. I always like sticking a postit note on signs like this that says, this sign doesn't apply to illiterates, that way they will have an excuse when disaster strikes.

    ReplyDelete